Recruiting for: Production Associate - Job # 560108
The Production Associate position is an hourly position, and reports to the Shift Supervisor. The employee works at presses, assist machine operators, removes parts from press, separates parts from scrap, assembles parts, stacks or packages parts and operates equipment.
- Must have ability to read/write and interpret documents (safety rules, operating/procedure instructions, blueprints, etc..)
- Must have ability to communicate effectively with co-workers, supervision and management
- Must have the ability to do basic mathematical calculations
- Must have the ability to use a tape measure
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- 3-6 months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS / WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Standing/walking for 8 - 12 hours at a time
- Exposure to noise is usually moderate
- Bending, twisting and turning
- Full use of both hands - to handle, feel objects,tools, controls, etc.