Recruiting for: Packout & Sewers/Inspectors
# 496871 - Sewing/Inspectors
- Qualified candidates needed for 1st and 2nd shift sewing and inspection positions for a Dayton area manufacturer.
- Past experience is preferred but not required.
- Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and criminal background check.
- Depending on the position the pay rate can vary from $7.65 to $8/hr DOE.
# 496884 - Pack Out Operator -
- 1st/2nd Shift
- Job duties to include: Packaging and weighing pastilles, weighing finished products, verifying and adjusting weights to meet specifications, assembling boxes, stacking finished products on pallets and wrapping with protective material, and attaching ID labels to finished items or stenciling labels.
- Qualified candidates must be able to communicate well with others, maintain a clean work area, lift 55 pounds constantly, work in a very warm work environment
- Pass a client specific math evaluation, drug test and background check.
- Pay $9/hour.