TENNESSEE adult education
EARN YOUR DIPLOMA FOR FREE!
E arn $10,000 more per year than those without a High School Diploma
Qualify for a new job or promotion
Qualify for Hope Scholarship, TN Promise, and TN Reconnect
For assistance call or click the link below.
This project is funded under an agreement with the
Tennessee Department of Labor and Workforce Development.
Adult Education Offers
- High School Equivalency prep classes during the day, at night, and on the weekends
- Online classes for Distance Learners
- Basic computer skills
- Workforce Preparation
- Individualized and small group instruction
- We offer Integrated English Literacy and Civics Education (IELCE). Participants must have government issued proof that they are in the United States with permission to work. This course is for those who wish to learn to speak, read, and write in English while earning US Citizenship status .
Those eligible for Adult Education services are individuals who:
- Are at least 17 years of age (16 if emancipated)
- Are not enrolled or required to be enrolled in secondary school under state law
- Lack sufficient mastery of basic educational skills to enable the individuals to function effectively in society
- Are unable to speak, read, or write the Engish language