Southeast TENNESSEE Community Resouces
Tennessee Department of Children's Services - Guide
- Tennessee’s Department of Children’s Services is aware that children and families across the state may need additional support during this unprecedented and challenging time. As always, our priority is ensuring the safety, permanency and well-being of children by building strong, healthy and empowered families. You can help us achieve this goal by looking out for the children and families in your community.
Bradley County Community Resource - Guide
- Guide to helping people with basic needs living in the Cleveland and Bradley County area.
Grundy County Health Council Resource - Manual
- Our mission is to enhance the health and well-being of Grundy County residents and to empower individuals to choose and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Marion Resources - List
- This is a list of community agencies and organizations that provide services to individuals living in Marion, Bledsoe, Sequatchie, and Grundy county.
Emergency Food, Rent and Utility Assistance - List
- This is a list of community agencies and organizations that provide services to individuals living in Hamilton county.